The Emp has arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stratmaster

Aquarium Advice Freak
The Emp Angelfish has arrived! And he is sooo amazing. Right from the start even while I was acclimating him he was already eating, hehe looks like I got a real good one. He's going to have to live in my refugium for a little while until he grows but he seems to really really like it! I put some live rock in there to make him feel more comfortable and for snacking on.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 75
Looks like you got a real champ. Thats a really nice fish btw, some amazing patterns and colors. So i take it your happy with saltwaterfish.com ??

Oh yeah I may just order from Saltwaterfish.com all the time now! It's especially good for me since they're located right in the same county as me. I can't believe how healthy, colorful and hardy the Emp is. I've decided to name him King lol because to me the Emp is the King of all Angels.
I just hope when the time comes to move him from the refugium to the main tank I won't have problems with the Wrasse, that's why I must let him grow up first.

Any suggestions for diet for the Emp? So far he's loving this:

New Life Spectrum Thera-A Large Fish Formula, Sinking Pellet Food

I hear diet is very important for these little fellas due to their maturing to an adult, if they don't have the proper diet I hear they won't color change to their full potential.

How long do you guys think it will before the Emp grows to a pretty good size and starts to mature into adult coloring and size?

Steve

Oh yeah I may just order from Saltwaterfish.com all the time now! It's especially good for me since they're located right in the same county as me. I can't believe how healthy, colorful and hardy the Emp is. I've decided to name him King lol because to me the Emp is the King of all Angels.
I just hope when the time comes to move him from the refugium to the main tank I won't have problems with the Wrasse, that's why I must let him grow up first.

Any suggestions for diet for the Emp? So far he's loving this:

New Life Spectrum Thera-A Large Fish Formula, Sinking Pellet Food

I hear diet is very important for these little fellas due to their maturing to an adult, if they don't have the proper diet I hear they won't color change to their full potential.
I'm thinking about ordering a Flame angel from them considering your experience. Beautiful specimen.

Go for it, my Emperor is still going strong. He's a good eater too the only thing is I can't get him to eat different things. He's stuck on eating one thing, which I'm not sure how to deal with it.

But yeah I'd say go for it, Saltwaterfish.com takes really good care of their fish and other live stuff well it seems. Flame Angels are very nice.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom