two more fish! - picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went into the LFS again today (I'm a regular by now...everyone knows my name :roll: ) and they still had some fish I was eyeing the other week. But with my little cory acting all funny for those few says I wasn't going to add anyone. Well, I am now the proud owner of two new fish;

Gold Nugget Pleco
Mixed Angelfish, kinda looks like a zebra angelgish

The pleco is happily munching on my drift wood, although he has chosed the darkest corner as his home *sigh*. The angel is getting along great with my other one. I was worried he wouldn't take to kindly to another angel after being alone for a few months, but he seems very happy with his new buddy. The new angel is slightly bigger.

Still eyeing 4 rams, but I noticed one had a weird peice of white fleshy/cottony stuff on his forehead (They are on their own filter system so the angel and pleco are unaffected). So I am holding back there.

OH! A nice shipment of plants *should* be coming in tomorrow, and I have some specifically ordered for my tank...been waiting two months for them!

You will love the gold nugget....mine is great and everyone notices him hanging upside down on the driftwood or chasing the King Tiger around

how long before your gold nugget started coming out in the open? The driftwood I have has one really dark corner that he is chilling out in and you can't really seem him.

Took about a couple of weeks. Once he got acclimated and used the the algae wafers he came out more and more frequently. My drfitwood runs about the middle of the tank and is shaped like and arm coming out of the substrate running across the bottom of the tank (if that makes any visual sense).

Thanks Menagerie. Tooday was the first day of Spring Semester classes, I'm not use to thinking :wink:

Pics will come eventually. My buddy keeps forgetting his camera!!! grrr.....

Back
Top Bottom