Two New Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a tall 15 gallon eclipse last week and long 20 gallon eclipse yesterday. I paid a total of $70 for them.

Both are used tanks and i put in a lot of work to clean them. I might put 2 dwarf puffer in the tall 15 and another kind of puffer in the long 20.

Both are cycling, which gives me time to add stuff to the tanks. Im really excited :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tanks look amazing! Can't tell they are used from the pictures:) unfortunately I believe a 20l is too small for a puffer...dwarf puffers are ok though:)

I'll probably put a fang puffer in the 20l. It meets min req and long enough to give them adequate swimming room.

I'm temporarily trying to stay away from brackish and salt water puffers until I get more tanks and enough money to keep those types of puffers. Cleaning the tanks took me one hour for each. I used a lot of elbow grease :p

I just got another tank recently. Its a 6 gallon tank :)

I'm planning to rehome a group of red cherry shrimp population to this tank. If it starts over filling with shrimps, then I will feed the less colorful shrimp to my 2 south american puffers.

Total of 4 tanks now. I still want more lol.

Back
Top Bottom