Well, here I go again!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since my breeder male ram died and the female was lonely, I decided to start with a fresh set. So, I moved widow ram to my 29 and, yesterday, I received 4 of the cutest little rams from Austinapistos (check Aquabid for more info). These are Texas rams and I hope they give me babies the way my first set did. I still have 10 babies from my original rams, so I'm jazzed about that, but once you get the breeding bug, there's no stopping you. 8O Y'all wish me luck with these new guys!! I'll post pics tomorrow. ;)

German Blue rams of course!!!

I'm officially a ram addict. These, by far, have got to be my favorite fish. Theyre just too cute and too fun to watch. And, since I had breeding success, I'm forever hooked on them. Might be worse then drugs (wouldn't know) LOL Calling Dr. Phistanque!!!!

Sounds like a great addition, no more loneliness and offspring possibilities increased. Dr. Phishtanque cannot help you with this, she only deals with obsessive tanks. :D

Awww, baby GBRs.
Amour15.gif

Good luck! You will, of course, have to post pics...

I do have obsessive tanks.....I'm getting ready to set up a 29 with shellies and I *might* have a chance to get a 200 gallon tank! 8O What the ___

I'll post pics tomorrow. I have to get them to pose and they're still a little shy.

So far, so good. They had fun getting used to their new home over the weekend. It looks like a couple might already be pairing up. They are starting to color up very nice. I'm excited. I got some pics the other night, but they're marginal in quality. I need to scrub the algae off the inside of the tank and try again.

I am with you on the Rams, Red. They have become a close second to my fat goldies and that's saying alot!
I am stilled amazed at how they flush and pale depending on their moods...so cool. It's also fun to watch them spar back and forth. I would like to get a couple more but think I'll stick with these two...for now. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom