Well I got my New Acro colonies Weeee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Well I got both my purple and blue Acro colonies today along with my picasso Trigger and Yellow watchman goby.. The little baby trigger is soo small maybe 1" tops.. He is soo cute.. Sorry no pics of the watchman yet.. Its kinda a bummer He is going to have to go in the main tank as both the trigger and watchman wont be able to be in the same tank.. I got them all from a reputible dealer Liveaquaria.com so lets hope that all is good with the Goby :( :)

Here are a few pics.. 50 kudos to the first to identify each acro correctly..

James

Here is a better one of the little baby picasso trigger.. He is finally acclimated to the tank..

Ok after a while of acclimating the Watchman he is now in the tank..

Here is a pic..

James

Wow those corals are beautiful.
Yeah I like them alot.. They were 59.99 for the purple and 64.99 for the blue.. They were definetly worth it IMO..

I can't wait till I get the courage to try some SPS's
Yeah i kinda jumped into corals with a 2 week old tank and got a bubble coral.. (100#s of Liverocks.com rock) All my levels were at 0 so i figured they were stable and it was pretty much a free coral (traded misc equiptment) Its still with me today and about 4Xs the size... And then at about 2 months I tried an SPS frag of purple M. Digitada and its still around and just kinda stuck with the very cheap frags.. All of them were doing awesome so I told my wife its time for a colony.. LOL tank is about 6-7months old now.. I got the ok and couldnt decided between blue or purple so I got both.. I was in trouble til my wife saw both of them today.. And when she got her Trigger and Watchman LOL..

James

Back
Top Bottom