What fish should i get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mundle

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 60 litre. In it I Have:
7 neons
4 silver mollies
8 guppies
1 giant zebra danio.

I was thinking of getting 1 or 2 corys ( do I have to feed them) could you suggest a nice cory or other fish that might go well

Ps how come my neons don't always school will getting more help

PPS thanks in advance

Your tank is a 15-16 gallon tank. In my opinion, you are overstocked with mid-top level swimmers. You also have livebearers and if you don't have all males, you will be inundated with fry.

Corys should be kept in groups of 3, absolute minimum, or more. 5 is best. Yes, you have to feed them. They are scavengers but would only profit from you overfeeding the tank unless fed separately.

Fish only school when threatened by a predator, it's not a natural instinct in a home aquarium.

I have a fry tank set up so no worries there
Do you know of other fish I could get ? I was thinking of a dwarf gourami or a silver doller ( i think thats wahts it called ) as well . I want one nice fish to finish off my tank
Thanks about the neons

No, with all those other fish, you cannot get anything else. You are overstocked as it is. You don't have room.

Silver Dollars get HUGE! And they need to be in groups. Even if your tank was empty, it would not be appropriate for this species.

Back
Top Bottom