WHOO HOO!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vsnsofadrgn

Aquarium Advice Addict
just wanted to share...i got my ro/di unit, my aqua c remora, and my refractometer!!! whoo hoo. the refractometer is awesome, stupid hydrometer said 1.25 and the refractometer said 1.32. ive slowy gotten this down to 1.25. the aqua c is still breaking in but, i can tell its going to be a great unit. :D . i still havent installed the ro/di, looks like its going to be a pain, but ill get it. whooo hoo!!

Congrats on the new purchases. they may not be as glamorous as fish but oh so important. Nice choices!

Sorry. BTW...it was -21 degrees here last night and we had a wind chill of -45. Still miss Minnesota?

Congrats Also . I recieved my RO/DI last week and it`s not that bad. The only problem I have is that it`s out in tool shed and not putting out much because of freezing temps. But I`ll just wait for spring. Again congrats.

wow thats cold. bbbrrrrr.... its been chilly here, 30s-40s, not as cold as mn, but my blood has thinned out ALOT. it was 70 yesterday though, maybe its time for you to go on a vacation, lol. were coming up in oct. im very excited..... as for the ro/di, i havent installed it yet. im a little nervous, this is an old apt complex, so i hope it will work. plus i need the other half to help me, that could take awhile, lol. the aqua c is already pulling stuff out, im very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom