wife brought home green terror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vicdad999999

Aquarium Advice Regular
i recently set up a 55 for my asian upside down cat, was going to put bosemani rainbows in it. (not anymore)..Sunday i had to shovel the roof most of the day, my wife left during that and came home with this guy. So far its working out fine. The lighter pic I stressed him out I think moving things around. He did wander into the cave with the catfish but got shoved out and hasnt been into it since. He found a different spot under some rocks. But mostly hangs out in the fake plant areas. 1st pic is what the tank looks like.
img_2335643_0_69964d22d7cfa5336fc5e28de433dae6.jpg

img_2335643_1_033bbda3f07f1cb4c9081f12f9882b52.jpg

img_2335643_2_008b627d1ed6e3404307004b8da17468.jpg

i recently set up a 55 for my asian upside down cat, was going to put bosemani rainbows in it. (not anymore)..Sunday i had to shovel the roof most of the day, my wife left during that and came home with this guy. So far its working out fine. The lighter pic I stressed him out I think moving things around. He did wander into the cave with the catfish but got shoved out and hasnt been into it since. He found a different spot under some rocks. But mostly hangs out in the fake plant areas. 1st pic is what the tank looks like.

I really like him!

He's stunning! What a lovely gift :)

Thanks, never had one, hes a very messy eater. most of the food passes thru his gills and ends up all over the sand. Thinking of adding 2 pimelodus pictus catfish to pick up the scraps of food and see if they work out. still on the fence though, going to wait another week and make sure the 2 get along fine.

Back
Top Bottom