WOAH I had a heart attack today when i found this in my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddiedellz

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was feeding the fish today i have 2 shirmp a cleaner and pepermint today the pepermint came out to eat i hardly ever see it you would think its not even in the tank anymore sometimes but today something els in the conner of my eye comes out to grab a bite! i thaught it was something that jumped in the tank for food or something maby out side of the glass so i go over to that side of the tank and i see a Dark blue looking shrimp about the size a little smaller then the pepermint and hanging out in the same area as the pepermint stays it came out a few times and i got a better look at it too bad i left my camera at work today i would love to add a picture but does anyone know where it could have came from or what kind of shirmp it might be?

-Ed

was probly a hitchhiker in your lr, get pictures so some members can try to tell you what it is

Well i havent added live rock in over 6 months a shrimp could be a hitch hiker? this guy is big now well same size as my pepermint ill try and get pics tomarrow

i guess that would explain why i have so many dead snals i was thinking it was a hermit crab lookin for a new home

Back
Top Bottom