woot what a deal!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea these juliis are sweet, i was about to get pandas for sure until i saw them at a cheaper price =] but that didnt matter cause i liked them a lot

Shoaling

I've read that they do and I have 3 in a 30 gallon. I bought one to start with then read that they do better with 3 or more so I went back and got 2 more. Those 2 stick together the other guy is a loner, but I think that's due to the time between getting more which was about 2 weeks. Not sure how it would have played out if I had gotten all three at once.

nice, i am seriously thinking about getting 6 pandas soon, they do much better in a school of 6 though from what i read =]

i have parted ways with my betta =[ i sent him to my uncles house to live about 1hr ago, going to miss him a ton, i gave all my betta food to them so they dont need to buy any

They tend to shoal together. But all cories tend to break up some times too, same species or not.

img_1144413_0_a61b8a30e8e1f961d248abf543fb1ce4.jpg

img_1144413_1_b4c75f20fb61329f490c725406201da8.jpg

this was about 2hrs after acclimated, video of them playing around with the air bubbles will be posted tomorrow =] hard to get a vid of them feeding though =[

Shoal and schooling are different. Shoaling is mixed species. Schooling is same species. I heard that they school but not shoal. I could be wrong though. There are exceptions for everything in this hobby. I really want cories...but I don't want any bulldozers in my tank yet as I just planted lol .

Back
Top Bottom