woot what a deal!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_1142889_0_e4e6b481c04fa1d98f898a883afa715f.jpg

img_1142889_1_7cedc2e276d139c994a8fb73da358dba.jpg

img_1142889_2_4252f933dcaf85207cf8de17afff87c9.jpg

my LFS had a sale:

all bettas for 2$

julii cories for 1.50$ each, 2 for 2.25$ and 3 for 3$

i aint sure what kind of betta this is but the color attracted me ^_^ so any help ID'ing this betta would be awesome <3 i am acclimating them now:invasion:

when i saw him in the LFS his body was white, now its getting darker =P

Nice fish! It's a betta splendens hybrid, veiltail type. :)

Awesome deal on the cories. Julii usually go for $4-$6 a piece by me. $3 for a panda isn't bad either.

yea, i was attracted more to the juliis, i like their spots =] going to add 3 more soon so my total will be 6, might go for 10 total depending on how my betta acts up

Pandas for 3$ is a steal, if you can keep them alive. Cories at petsmart recently were 2$ each, with a 5$ off 5$ coupon, so you could get them 3 for 1$, if you spread buying your school, and went frequently.

well sadly i have to rehouse my betta, i went over my little cousins house like 2-3 hrs ago, their betta died 2 days ago in their 10g tank, i decided to give them my betta by sunday or monday... i brought a ton of my gravel over their house so the tank should be cycled fast, i also have been reading up on tetra safestart and how its okay to use it when you are cycling and able to add fish, it just says not to use anything that kills ammonia so Prime is out of the question, using Nutrafin Aquaplus instead, so yea =[ it was a good 2 days but i have to part ways with him now T____T he was pretty cool betta

my uncles house is only about 20mins so i can do the ammonia/nitrite/nitrate checks daily if i wanted too

just bought 3 more Julii Cories =] so now their is a total of 6, i know that it is better to get more of the same type of cories, but do you think it would be nice to see another group of 6 panda cories mixed with 6 julii cories?? any thoughts?

Cories don't tend to shoal. I'm not sure they would mix, but it would be cool to see two separate schools of cories sifting around in the substrate

Back
Top Bottom