x-mas moss ordered! Yeah!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well on aquabid.com, the famous aquaticmagic seller was having a GREAT deal on christmas moss. 5 portions of 2''x2'' slabs for only $8.99, then shipping was an extra $4 added on. So I thought I got a great deal. It should get to me sometime late next week, after christmas.

Can't wait! If it grows good I might end up selling some myself to my fellow AA members.

Hope it all works out for ya. Maybe if your still at the sight next year i will buy some from ya. As long as your price is reasonable.

Sweet. While were takin 'bout money have you ever sold your mollie fry? I'm wonderin how much the store will give me for mine.

Well I just got done e-mail the seller 8 freaken times over the past couple days fighting with them saying I did pay them and them saying I didn't, so I finally had to send them a e-mail receipt paypal gave me and forward that to the seller. Now they aren't shipping it until within two days of today which is the 18 prob. 19. So prob. won't send it out till the 22nd, then it wont prob. get here till the 1st of Jan.

Makes me very mad and prob. will never order from them again. Expecially since they are from europe and it takes so long for shipping, plus I had so many problems with them.

Not a very good "first buy one Aquabid and with paypal".

Good luck to the rest of you and should have my xmas moss hopefully before the first of the year.

Back
Top Bottom