110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least youre not one of the 500 people who ask how much he cost. Its irritating explaining why we cant sell a big cat like that.

Fishkeeper92 said:
At least youre not one of the 500 people who ask how much he cost. Its irritating explaining why we cant sell a big cat like that.

Lol Trust me I know. It's crazy how someone could think they could take care of it. It's like keeping a wolf in your home because he looks cute. A savannah cat is enough trouble.

The license alone for him is 3k up to about 5k. Then peopld still think they can afford the cat. If you have to ask you cant afford him.

Fishkeeper92 said:
The license alone for him is 3k up to about 5k. Then peopld still think they can afford the cat. If you have to ask you cant afford him.

Where? It's $200 in MD with 2 years experience.

Starting to save the money for the new lights. Going to go with a 60" metal halide fixture. 3 HQI bulbs, with 4 80w actinic t5's and built in moonlight LED's. Hoping to order it sometime early next month.

Apparently im doing something right. The tiny blue mushroom i bought last week has doubled in size and my duncan is starting to grow new heads.

Sad day, my purple xenia isn't doing so hot. Its not pulsing and perky like it usually is. Hopefully it'll perk back up now that i've done a good water change.

Fishkeeper92 said:
I've come to the conclusion that aquascaping my tank with the overflow dead set in the middle is almost impossible..

Maybe work around it and lean the rock against the glass.

Im working around it and with it, its just difficult. I made a new temporary layout that i kind of enjoy. I'll take a picture after it clears up.

That was my initial idea, but it didnt work out well. I have so many overly large rocks i can break down and work with too. I have some ideas of what i want it to look like and can see it in my head but this layout isnt permanent yet anyway haha. I have lots of work to do on the tank, this was to keep me occupied today.

Fishkeeper92 said:
That was my initial idea, but it didnt work out well. I have so many overly large rocks i can break down and work with too. I have some ideas of what i want it to look like and can see it in my head but this layout isnt permanent yet anyway haha. I have lots of work to do on the tank, this was to keep me occupied today.

Something I find easiest when making an island is working from the sides to the middle.

Fishkeeper92 said:
I just couldnt build an island i like the look of. I have one decent one and the other is poo haha

Ah I see lol

Btw save me some frags so the next time I come by VA I can buy some of you lol my pico is looking real empty now.

The only thing i've fragged out is the massive zoa colony i bought from Animal Jungle. If my duncan keeps growing the way it is i'll be able to frag that in a couple months ha.

Fishkeeper92 said:
The only thing i've fragged out is the massive zoa colony i bought from Animal Jungle. If my duncan keeps growing the way it is i'll be able to frag that in a couple months ha.

Is that the Animal Jungle in Va Beach? I used to buy from there when I lived there from 1995 to 1999. I loved that place.

Back
Top Bottom