110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishkeeper92 said:
Yeah, Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach. I used to work there haha

Do they still have that huge Hyacinth Macaw? That's cool. I'm glad they are still around. Always had good luck with them and they were helpful.

I know its a while off but im debating my stock list for this tank and cant decide. I know i want the typical pair of clowns, i want a coral beauty which i plan to keep real fat to stay off my coral so a good skimmer is a must. Other than that im not sure what to do.

Look into gobies, blennies, anthias, chromis, cleaner shrimp, and cardinals (get a school of them).

I know i want a goby, but there is so many to choose from, i thought of a small school of blue/green chromis, i planned to have cleaner shrimp they're to cool to pass up :)

Fishkeeper92 said:
I know i want a goby, but there is so many to choose from, i thought of a small school of blue/green chromis, i planned to have cleaner shrimp they're to cool to pass up :)

You could do a blood shrimp too.

Engineer goby (eel like)
Two spot goby
Pink spot watchman goby
Midas blenny
Scooter blenny
Sunset anthias
Firefish
Purple dotty back
Blue dot jawfish

Just some ideas. Lol

A scooter doesnt eat from the sandbed, he eats pods off the rocks like a mandarin does. :)

I did manage to get my scooter eating frozen food but it took a month and a lot of time. :)

Decided to try and catch the damsels in my small tank and trade them for something else, its pretty entertaining watching them look for the food in the traps.

I have to remember to get reactors and watch phosphates and nutrients when this tank is 100% done. My small tank has been overrun by cyano and its going to be hell getting it under control.

If is' over run might be time to use a chemical solution. I;ve used red slime remover e=in each of my tanks and have had no ill effects from it. Just a thought. :)

After an extremely long period away from the forum i come back to bring bad news. I've decided to sell the tank. Its just been sitting around for moths and with no hopes of finding a job anytime soon its got to go. However i obtained a free 40 gallon tall that i plan to try and set up when i have money. The dream didnt die, just the funds.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. A smaller tank can be just a great- look at convicts tank!! It's 29g and awesome!!

Fishkeeper92 said:
After an extremely long period away from the forum i come back to bring bad news. I've decided to sell the tank. Its just been sitting around for moths and with no hopes of finding a job anytime soon its got to go. However i obtained a free 40 gallon tall that i plan to try and set up when i have money. The dream didnt die, just the funds.

Hey Fishkeeper. Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully things turn around for you. Looking forward to seeing a 40 gallon build thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom