110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishkeeper92

Aquarium Advice Freak
If anyone read my last thread you know i had a 90 gallon fowlr started, but found a 110 for an offer i couldnt pass up.

Im getting the tank and everything to get it started later today, and we all know that means lots of pictures :p i've ordered 100lbs of base rock, the tank has 65lbs of live rock and im ordering 30 more in the next week or so.

Its never to early to start thinking stock list either, so i started planning.

*2 or 4 ocellaris clowns, orange
Coral beauty
Fire angel( i know it may not get along with the Beauty, but with enough hiding spots and room there is a chance. Its a watch and see.)
Yellow tang
Scooter blenny
And of course the CUC*

If anyone has questions or suggestions feel free to chime in :)

*I take full responsibility for possible bad compatability, but the stock list is not quote final, thank you.

The only thing I would think about would be that the yellow tang should have a 6 foot tank. You may be able to pull it off for life. If not, a very long time. GL!!!!!

New tank!
First photo is lights without the canopy
Second one is with the canopy.
Lots more to come in the next few days :)

Attachments

• image-2900381530.jpg
    image-2900381530.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 364
  • image-478565588.jpg
    image-478565588.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 383
NICE!!!!! The yellow eyed kole would be alot better in your tank. I would recommend that one. GL!!!!!

With that stocklist I would add the tang last and the angels second to last or vice versa. Make sure to add the angels at the same time.

Sounds good with me. I'll probably do the tang last since i've only seen them at one store around here and they were decent sized

Hopefully ordering my new sump and live rock tomorrow, played around with my plumbing figured out how its all gonna go together, overflow seems a bit weird but i'll figure it out. Hoping to start cycling in the next few weeks :D

Since i believe i can get anothet fish in my current stock lost idea im thinking of getting a copper banded butterfly. Anyone have past experience with them? Or opinions on the butterfly with my current stock idea?

Fishkeeper92 said:
Since i believe i can get anothet fish in my current stock lost idea im thinking of getting a copper banded butterfly. Anyone have past experience with them? Or opinions on the butterfly with my current stock idea?

I'm sure you can get another fish. Maybe something like a lamarick angel.

Copperbands are VERY difficult to keep. Also, watch those 2 angels together. It could get ugly................... if you get them both small you should have a better chance.

Plan on getting both of them small, and introducing them together. Possible better luck with them. The copperband is still a maybe. My friend is trying to convince me to get a snowflake eel.

Still waiting on my base rock, live rock, and sump. Once those all get here, then i'll finish filling the tank and get it started :D

Back
Top Bottom