125 FOWLR take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, you have a marine betta and there is a shrimp still alive in the tank?
and a vaentini puffer. the puffer nipped at the shrimp once while it was in the Tupperware container, but then stopped. the betta doesn't even pay attention to the shrimp.

1555390_10202770567011458_1058054342_n.jpg

Do you have a pic of your marine betta?
none that do him justice. but if you look back through the past 10-15 pages of my thread here youll see a few shots of him creeping. Used to regret buying him but hes grown on me. he adds a sort of uniqueness to the community.
but Snipe is def right, they are more of a darkwater, slightly reclusive fish.

picked up a new inhabitant to the tank!!! going to do a pwc and then ill see if I cant snap some shots of the newbie

ahhh! crap! well that sucks. mines sitting in a 10g qt for awhile because quite frankly my population is way too stable and happy to risk tossing 1 fish in and getting them all sick. sucks that i have to wait but its worth it. the way i look at it is that by the time the coral beauty is ready to go in the dt, ill be ordering my apex and a bunch of other goodies!! (along with a few last fish)

hahaha i knew you were going to make mention of the betta. lol. possibly a lemonpeel but idk. it really depends on how this coral beauty does and if he is going to annihalate any corals.

Mine doesn't touch anything. Totally up to the personality, or might be all the algae to graze on...who knows. Guess I'll try to think outside the box. How about an australian stripey?

Back
Top Bottom