150 gallon predator tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trena

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just found out that my tank is a 150 instead of a 110. i currently hv a scopas tang, a rock beauty angel, a dog face puffer and a rectangle triggerfish. I would like to add a blonde naso tang or a powder blue tang or a blue tang, and another angelfish. Would there be room for any other fish?

I would keep one angel, two might be too much. AS far as another tang, well, thats' subjective. Me, I wouldn't do it but I'm sure plenty of others would.

I would wait awhile though either way, you just put this tank together a few weeks ago and I would wait and see how the water parameters are before adding more livestock. You already have some messy eaters and big poopers. LOL
My blue tang by the way is a real sweetie, he's a big mush and not at all aggressive so not too sure how well he would do with your aggressive fish. Yellows are alot more aggressive and sure of themselves so that might be an option.

What are the dimensions of the tank? I it really is a 150 then you have more options!! :D

you might be right about the angel, but that one doesn't get very big. the tang i want is a different shape and look all-together different so they might be ok. I have a yellow tang in my reef tank so not looking to get another one and he looks too much like the scopas. They got along in the reef tank but i want a different look.

Ahh ok, didn't know you had a yellow already. lol thats like my must have fish when the tank is big enough. hehe...

i also want a harlequin tuskfish and a lunar wrasse. im changing my mind about the miniatus grouper. not too sure about him.

The tusk is a spectacular fish! I wanted one in my 90g but decided against it. lol

that would be a good addition to the tank in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom