23 gal tank just cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i did a 5 gal water change the other day. i do one every week. clean out the filter often?

Sorry, I meant, if you run floss to get the sand particles out to rinse the floss out often...it really catches stuff quick and if you don't keep it clear, when you stop the filter/pump sometimes the stuff will go back into your tank..I'm running floss myself now from installing a DSB..just takes time to clear away..

Good luck on your corals. I don't know much about them yet, but these guys really know their stuff. Can't wait to pick their brains when it's my turn.LOL

Curly

heres the tank with the new lights and 15 lbs of live rock.

img_945933_0_fc38f65b52775f4b7b7e13e1338db088.jpg

yah, but not sure when. i hope to have at least 25 lbs of live rock when its all said and done.

It looks nice and clear...starting to come around for sure !!! Nice lights...not really using any myself except a spiral household 50/50 mostly over the refugium...it gets morning sunlight and so far so good. No algae at all...yet...darn!!! I wasn't going to say that word. If you don't call it, it won't come...

---------------------

Curly

Back
Top Bottom