29 Gal. Update with pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShooterRick

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is day 8. Amonia levels peaked and have fallen off. Nitrites and Nitrates have kicked in and on the rise. I have added a small circulation pump in the tank to help avoid dead spots and increase circulation. Between the tank filter and pump I am moving about 500 GPH with total water volume of about 25 gals with water displacement of the rock and substrate.

Problem: The 2 T5s fixture is unsafe IMO> It shorted and sparked and on investigation the original owner of the tank did not use water resistant end caps. Sheesh! Salt water and electrical who would have thunk? I am looking into a replacement fixture now and am considering an LED add on. Pics below.

tank2 002.jpg tank2 001.jpg

Stock List Plans Tenative

I bet you excited to add fish, what species were you thinking of?

Well I am gonna add a cleaner Crew and a Jewel Damsel fist.
A few weeks after that I am adding a Yellow Stripe Maroon Clown and a purple back Psuedochromis.

Lastly I would like to have a flame angel if all is going well for a total of 4 fish max in this tank I think. I will forgo the Psuedochromis if the tank will only support 3 fish. All species are considered semi aggresive so I hope they will all hold their own.

ShooterRick said:
Well I am gonna add a cleaner Crew and a Jewel Damsel fist.
A few weeks after that I am adding a Yellow Stripe Maroon Clown and a purple back Psuedochromis.

Lastly I would like to have a flame angel if all is going well for a total of 4 fish max in this tank I think. I will forgo the Psuedochromis if the tank will only support 3 fish. All species are considered semi aggresive so I hope they will all hold their own.

Those are all beautiful fish! I love the maroon clown!

Back
Top Bottom