29 gallon aquarium stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw a circus goby anybody know about them... beautiful fish though what does it eat?

Plans may have changed I might be getting a 45 or 40 gallon tank so will a snowflake eel or engineer goby work in that

Oh ok thanks I don't see the list though haha

Heh don't think I linked it. I'll retry when I get to my pc

Plans may have changed I might be getting a 45 or 40 gallon tank so will a snowflake eel or engineer goby work in that

It depends on the dimension. A 40 breeder would work where a taller tank with smaller footprint would be problematic. I would pick the engineer goby over the snowflake because you won't be able to keep the snowflake with any inverts.

Awesome but either one of those would work just as long as thee are no inverts with the eel?

Uh I don't know it's not tall though it looks like a standard aquarium

If eels eat shrimp what would be a good clean up crew while the eel is in the tank

You don't really "need" a clean up crew so I would try some out and if they get eaten then try a different type.

It keeps popping up that skunk AKA cleaner shrimp are left alone but crabs would be unacceptable the other thing I need to ask is what about a golden-head eel would they work in a 40-45 gallon tank they stay small like max is 18inches while the snowflake gets bigger also, are they docile

I agree a skunk cleaner will be a quick meal as will any other shrimp. Your best bet for cuc with the eel is an urchin or brittle star.

Woohoo I just got my first tank!!!!!!! It's a 37 gallon so I must ask the question again haha will an engineer goby or snowflake eel work for that size

Back
Top Bottom