60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used 2 20lb caribsea bags uv my 29. It's perfect. Black also stays cleaner. It also glitters in the current. I used one fine sand and one course to promote fauna

darkprincess said:
I used 2 20lb caribsea bags uv my 29. It's perfect. Black also stays cleaner. It also glitters in the current. I used one fine sand and one course to promote fauna

It really makes your fish and decor pop too! Very nice.

Update of tank. It's set up and looks good... Also got new member for it... A maroon and gold stripe clown!!! He'll be in the QT.

Last edited:
I say a bunch of angels. A flame angel male and two females. And a bi color and a coral beauty!

Nice kio ,love the gold stripes

DP ,with those many angels kio would have to name his tank the octagon :lol:

that would get ugly as they mature ,,juvi's "can" co exist for some time ,but as they mature to adults it will more than likely be a royal rumble..

60g is up and I'll be testing later. I'll take pics of the aqua scape and such.

Got a Saddle Valentini Puffer for the 60g... Thanks for the compliments...

You should get an angler koi, this is your fish man. Hardy, awesome, entertaining, cool as heck..i see the angler fever is going around and i would love to participate. I cant, so i think you should;)

Gboy66 said:
You should get an angler koi, this is your fish man. Hardy, awesome, entertaining, cool as heck..i see the angler fever is going around and i would love to participate. I cant, so i think you should;)

Angler? What kind?

Back
Top Bottom