Agressive tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sjjennings13

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90 gal tank set up with my tangs, clownfish, ect. But my husband and I have been facinated by some of the more agressive fish and would like to start another 90 gal tank. We are planning on setting it up and start cyceling it this week and until its time for fish. What would be some good agressive tank mates? Fowlr.

lionfish, puffers, eels, marine betta would all be good in that size although if you can I would go a little bigger on the tank and look at triggers etc! triggers and puffers are my favourite sort of fish just triggers need big tanks as do a lot of puffers

I was thinking about a snow flake eel. We can always get a bigger tank if and when needed. Triggers are really cool. I need to do some research on all the fish.

A snowflake moray would work and they wouldn't need a bigger tank. I would add a scarlet fin soldier fish. Triggers would need a larger tank.

I agree. Puffers are good , hardy, and eat very well. I have a dogface and a porcupine in my 100 gallon. I would also consider a batfish. They are great in agressive tanks and they are really unique.

Back
Top Bottom