Any Ideas?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys sorry I have been a bit absent from the site for a while... new job and all..and on top of it setting up a home office has been a real process. Ok here is the situation and I am looking for some suggestions. Reef tank --up and running no problems to speak of (knocks on wood). FOWLR also up and running .. doing great as well...Both tanks are as full as I am gonna make them. Now I am left with a 20 gallon setup that I picked up a while back and my wife and I for the life of us cannot figure out what to put in there. So I am looking for suggestions from you guys cause it's a real nice setup I just can't figure out what to do with it.. So if you had a 20 gallon setup (just a 50/50 light) what would you do with it??

Got your hospital/QT tank already? That was my first thought, but of course ignore it if you've already got that taken care of.

Or maybe a fuge if you don't have one.
How about a species tank like seahorses.

Yes thank you all we have the whole fuge/sump thing going as well so no need to devote it to that.

Hmmmm Seahorses now there is something I know nothing about (which makes it instantly an appealing idea) .... hmmmmm very interesting...

Keep um comin...
Doan

Back
Top Bottom