ANY sharks for a tank UNDER 300 gals? Or stingray?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is there any shark that can be in a tank under 300 gals? or rays? Preferably 150. Ive heard of people with coral cats in 150s, just wondering. Also, would cortez rays work?

stingrays need a lot of sand bed space. i wouldn't keep any shark in a 150 for very long. sorry!
what about something like an angler? they are awesome fish and don't need a large tank at all....
clown9-4-07.jpg

its hit or miss on reef safe also, if it nips corals you couls always put it in a 20g also, really cool

Its going to eat whatever it can fit in its mouth. Some say they can eat fish the same size they are.

Yea. I wouldn't go with a shark. I got one and I'm thinking about getting rid of him because I want more fish

I have no idea who found this lol. I made this the first day I was on AA I think. Already got a Cortez, didn't make it. Lionfish, had a horrible infection, didn't make it. I think I'll stay away from rays for awhile. I like a rock filled tank.

Back
Top Bottom