Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tate

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Some rocks fell of my scape and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a new scape?

Similar to old one..just use larger heavier rocks on bottom, with smaller ones on top! Make sure to rest bottom rocks on glass not sand, to ensure good footing.

The big rock on the right of the live rock fell and idk where do put it... Any opinions
e9agusa9.jpg

I liked how the scape was in the first picture to be honest. lol You had some nice nooks an crannies and some tunnels. I would aim to replicate that setup if you can.
Just remember to keep the rock away from the glass so you can clean it easily and like stated above make sure you have the heavier rocks on the bottom so they can make a secure structure. :)

Oh really? I didn't think it was a good structure compared to others but thanks i will try to replicate

Sometimes you just need an outside opinion. lol I have done tanks and thought they came out horrible but others have said they look just fine. lol

Thanks that's exactly what happened to me
eraze3e7.jpg
lol at my fake coral

Back
Top Bottom