Bad day :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse18

Aquarium Advice Activist
Got a 5g to up grade my 2.5g nano yesterday got it all set up and this morning I was getting ready to transfer the stuff from my 2.5g to my 5 and I noticed the seals on the side of the tank were starting to leak the tank was a 5g starter kit from wallmart it was only $27 but I was mad I should have Balt a 5g kit from petsmart it would have Ben a lot better god darn cheap tank :(

I usually don't get kits I like to piece my tanks together with the things that are quality and last. I have gotten kits but gave away everything but the tank from them lol.

That is what I'm going to do I seen a 5g for $13 just the tank and I'm going to get a glass top heater and some type of LED light something for corals any advice on a good light for a 5g since it is a small tank

joy13 said:
I usually don't get kits I like to piece my tanks together with the things that are quality and last. I have gotten kits but gave away everything but the tank from them lol.

That's funny. I bought a kit but all u have left is the tank too! lol

It really depends on the types of corals you are wanting. For softies and lps I would look into compact fluorescent, or a t5 light. If you are wanting sps or shimmer go with a 70w mh like from fishneedit.

Back
Top Bottom