bangai Cardinal question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bald57

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all.
I just had two young bangai cardinals given to me. I have two tanks. A 36 gallon bf and a 75 gallon tank. I was going to put the two new cardinals in the 75 gallon tank. The bf has a bangai cardinal in it and it is just over a year old. My question is, I want to put all three in the big 75 gallon tank and wonder what is the best way to do it. Should I put they all in at the same time, or should I put the two new younger ones in first, then a day later add the older one from the bf?
Help would be appreciated asap.

If it was me I'd add all the same time so that none have established territories before next added should reduce conflict

Hi all.
I just had two young bangai cardinals given to me. I have two tanks. A 36 gallon bf and a 75 gallon tank. I was going to put the two new cardinals in the 75 gallon tank. The bf has a bangai cardinal in it and it is just over a year old. My question is, I want to put all three in the big 75 gallon tank and wonder what is the best way to do it. Should I put they all in at the same time, or should I put the two new younger ones in first, then a day later add the older one from the bf?
Help would be appreciated asap.

Same time for sure.

Just keep eye on them as if there's two males they might fight and kill each other

Back
Top Bottom