Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edward2788

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was wondering if I can have a snowflake clownfish in a 45galloon tank with 1 other ocellaris clown fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Snowflakes are also occy clowns. They can live together. Since one is already established, you'll want to make sure one is larger than the other so aggression is toned down as they 'figure out' who will be the dominant female and other turn male.

Smaller want necessarily sort it you need a male if you have had one for a while. The easiest way to find female it to take one from an established pair but harsh on clownfish other way is to buy very young

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Smaller want necessarily sort it you need a male if you have had one for a while. The easiest way to find female it to take one from an established pair but harsh on clownfish other way is to buy very young

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You're right, not necessarily but again it's just to be on the safe side. It's only an added deterrent. It will give the one he/she already has a chance to be the dominant female & is less likely to get hurt or worse, killed. That's the point.

Back
Top Bottom