Clownfish problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2pac.biggie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there, i just got a austrian percula clownfish from my LFS its a really nice clown about 1inch. I put it in my tank today and its was doing well until i switched off the lights. I came back after 2hours while the lights was off to check up on my new clownfish and iv realised that its on its side at the top of my tank just swimming from the back of my tank to the front :S is there a problem here? because i have also got a clown sweetlips fish and he's doing fine.

2pac.biggie said:
Hi there, i just got a austrian percula clownfish from my LFS its a really nice clown about 1inch. I put it in my tank today and its was doing well until i switched off the lights. I came back after 2hours while the lights was off to check up on my new clownfish and iv realised that its on its side at the top of my tank just swimming from the back of my tank to the front :S is there a problem here? because i have also got a clown sweetlips fish and he's doing fine.

Clown being a clown. Should be ok.

Same here. That's how both my clowns sleep at night.

Ohh ok so they just sleep like that lol i thought my clown was ill or something haha thank god for that :)

LOL! Mine acts goofy as well! If you acclimated him properly then he's probably just being a clown fish!

Back
Top Bottom