Wondering if you could lend some inspiration, ideas and advice.
I am pretty sure my cycle is finished (165L, Wet dry trickle with venturi protein skimmer, average lighting for now, 17KG of LR
and aragnite coral sand).
I want the tank to have the following aspects:
- Be varied in colour
- Be stimulating (hiding fish and active fish)
- Have a good Cleanup Crew
- Eventually be a reef (T5 lighting and RO/DI coming)
- Easy to feed (not 5 different types of food, just 1-4 max)
I really like the look of the Blue Green Chromis/Jade Damsel, and I have been told that these are excellent starter fish and are best introduced to the tank first. Is this true?
In a few more weeks, I will add my Clown. Then a month or so later two firefish. the after this I want a Kaudern's Cardinal. And down the track one more fish; maybe another clown or a royal gramma, or a wrasse/cleaner goby.
- Is this too many fish?
- Will this be a good matchup?
- Right Order?
- Reef Safe?
- Is this easy to feed?
- If you could stock a 165L FOWLR
, that would eventually turn reef, what would you put in?
- What cleanup crew would you put in, how many, and when do you introduce them? (snails/hermits)