do you think i will be overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a 45 gallon tank with 50 pounds of live rock, a eheim cannisterfilter(100 gallon filtration) remora protein skimmer, a powerhead(not sure the model but has a filter attached to it as well) water changes every week

stock:

yellow wrasse - 2 inches
Toby pufferfish- 3.5 inches
maroon clown- 3.5 inches
scooter blenny- 2.5 inches

i want to add a neon goby or blue goby its got alot of diff names lol but its the black one with the blue line down the middle of the body
their really small and only get 2 inches max, you think i could get one of these guys possibly a pair of them?

LOL We are here just not social today i guess. I would think you'd be ok with one more fish, specially a small one. I can have about four in my 29 so you should be ok.

I'm not sure about that puffer though. I'm still new at this too. that might put your numbers lower if he's big and messy. :) Hopefully someone will come along, they usually do....

yeaa everyone comments on my puffer lol, but hes not that big hes about 3.5 inches and he gets fed seperately whole brine shrimps that way the mess is reduced and i make sure he eats everything i give him plus that scooter blenny loves picking up hes scraps anyway!

Is he one of those puffers that can gigantic or like a dwarf one? I'm gonna upgrade to a larger tank soon and would love a puffer. i dont even know if they are reef safe. Time to do some research. lol

its a dwarf one the fiji neon toby puffer fish awesome fish my favorite one very personable and i have been lucky enough to get such a nice one that doesnt bully anyone and actually enjoys the company of all the other fish i have in my tank

Back
Top Bottom