Epaulette Surgeonfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google
fishbase.org
wetwebmedia
saltwaterfish
liveaquaria

This is what, the 5th post fishing for fish info. Unless I'm mistaken it's the same orange shoulder (Epaulette) that you were talking about in another thread.

I agree, I think we have been over this quite a few times.....

For me, it's not to be rude but there are places you can go to start the research then bounce what you learned off of others here and/or ask questions. Just seems like you're throwing random darts at the board. None of which, BTW, seem appropriate for your tank.

I think were talking about different fish. I am talking about an Epaulette surgeonfish. I think Your talking about an Orange shoulder surgeonfish.

Again, if you use one of the resources above you fill find that :

a) the fish is commonly called the Orange-epaulette Surgeonfish, Orange Shoulder Tang or Orangeband Surgeonfish

b) Epaulette is a frech term meaning little shoulder ergo the orange shoulder errrr Tang.. or any other color that may float on by

Ok this is my last post on this topic.

An Epaulette Surgeonfish is a generic term. Stick whatever color the Epaulette/shoulder/coloring is in front of it and you have your mysterious fish.

I think we have accomplished all we can on this subject. There have been a couple threads on the same topic by the same OP. Most post have been repetitive and not making alot of sense. I thought the captain gave the perfect answer on his last post. This thread is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom