Feed back please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ByzantineWV

Aquarium Advice Regular
Lost all my fish in a power outage. I have lots of live rock left so I will be setting up a FOWLR tank. I have a 55 gallon tank. thoughts on fish Green wolf eel
Snow flake eel
Fuzzy dwarf lion fish
What other suggestions do u guys have for a predator tank

I think if you put 2 eels and a fuzzy dwarf in your 55 you may be overstocked or close. Our LFS says not to put 2 different types of eels together. I'm not positive thou. Someone with more experience in that area will chime in :) I personally would recommend 2 fuzzy dwarfs and one of the eels. We will be adding a Humu trigger to our 75 but they need a minimum of 70 gallons. Good luck!

Humu huma triggers need a 6' tank at full size...... They get over 8", are mean, swim a lot, and are messy eaters.

crister13 said:
Humu huma triggers need a 6' tank at full size...... They get over 8", are mean, swim a lot, and are messy eaters.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+44+253&pcatid=253

I know they swim a lot and are messy eaters which wouldn't be a problem with our filtration. But from who I have talked to and research I have done they need a minimum of 70. Granted more is always better ;) we will be using epoxy for the rock so he/she wouldn't knock it over.

They actually need a min of 6' tank. Ask the trigger owners. FTMMWS will tell you.
PS. I have a trigger. I wouldn't put one in a 4' tank.

Back
Top Bottom