Feeding Anemone????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when i had an anemone, i fed him some coral life stuff. sorry though, that's all i know about it. it's all in japanese. when i bought the stuff, the guy i buy from speaks a little bit of english, just enough to know when i bought the anemone to get me this food. it came with a long tube, and i filled up the lid and then sucked it up with the tube and then fed it to the anemone. but the shrimp would be a good idea. and yeah, i only fed him twice a week with that stuff.

Actually, u don't really "need" to feed anemones. They feed primarily on light i believe. The more you feed your anemone though, the faster it will grow. I havn't fed my green BTA for almost 2 months and it's doing just fine. I stopped feeding b/c it was growing too quick XD

the reason I'm asking, my anemone looks like he is in real bad shape. My water is in great shape, I thought I would try feeding him and see how he does.
Thanks for the great advice, much appricated.
For pictures of him look at this post. He looks much worse now.
almost like he is trying to turn himself inside out.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=82546

Don't try to feed him too much or big pieces hoping that he would recover quicker. That will stress him even more. Feed small/tiny pieces once or twice a week

Back
Top Bottom