Feeding percula clowns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supra

Aquarium Advice Freak
What do you guys feed your clowns? I've tried flakes and pellets and there really not that anxious to eat it, they barely touch it
Supra

I use omega one marine flakes with garlic. Feed every other day or every three days they go crazy

I feed mine mysis shrimp or brine shrimp, soaked in garlic ever other day. I used to feed them pellets, but since I got more fish and started feeding them the shrimp they won't really eat the pellets. They also occasionally eat the seaweed I put in there.

Yes they seem like finicky eaters, I got the omega with garlic and they ate more of that then the other stuff
Supra

Mine eats anything I put in the the tank. I feed mostly Rod's food in the red package.

Yes mine comes out and eats it right out of my hand. Mine is not hurting for a meal that is for sure. Are your tank raised or wild caught?

joy13 said:
Yes mine comes out and eats it right out of my hand. Mine is not hurting for a meal that is for sure. Are your tank raised or wild caught?

Tank raised

I wonder what they were raised with. My newest one was raised on pellets but actually prefers rod's food.

+1 New Life Sepctrum Marine Formula. (I use the tiny sinking pellets)
My clowns go NUTS! They even breach the surface of the water to get at my hand putting them in! All my tank mates love it (inverts and all, I've even seen a snail munching on one against the glass)

SHARPiE said:
+1 New Life Sepctrum Marine Formula. (I use the tiny sinking pellets)
My clowns go NUTS! They even breach the surface of the water to get at my hand putting them in! All my tank mates love it (inverts and all, I've even seen a snail munching on one against the glass)

Will they take it off the bottom once it sinks?
Supra

Back
Top Bottom