Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A porcupine would certainly try it . If it likes it it will probably just start taking chunks out of the star.not really worth it.

Hondatek said:
A porcupine would certainly try it . If it likes it it will probably just start taking chunks out of the star.not really worth it.

Thanks. Guess I'll be stocking something else.

hey david, could you post a complete stock list? we have had similar taste in fish in the past and would just like to get ideas for my tank.

thanks.

Mandarin, one spot fox face, 2 false clowns, yellow watchman, lionfish, Singapore b-fly, blue jaw trigger, sailfin tang.

Kio707 said:
Mandarin, one spot fox face, 2 false clowns, yellow watchman, lionfish, Singapore b-fly, blue jaw trigger, sailfin tang.

And lunar wrasse...

lion and clowns? i wanted to but i thought the clowns would become food? and what about the mandarin? wont he get eaten by something?

I can't believe I missed this!

I love the tank, it looks fantastic!! I love it! (y)

You still have the 90g, right?

David,

Have you posted any videos yet? I seem to be very behind on this 150g build, lol.

Thanks.

coffeetwitch said:
lion and clowns? i wanted to but i thought the clowns would become food? and what about the mandarin? wont he get eaten by something?

May one day, but I figured I'll chance it. He's to small now. Hopefully the fact they grew up together, they would be good...

redsea said:
I can't believe I missed this!

I love the tank, it looks fantastic!! I love it! (y)

You still have the 90g, right?

90G is gone and sold. Just the 150 now.

Ibrahim said:
Yea.... He made a thread in the classifieds

Yeah, sold them the next day. Basically paid for my new tank. May get another 150 and do reef. I miss it.

Kio707 said:
Yeah, sold them the next day. Basically paid for my new tank. May get another 150 and do reef. I miss it.

Cool, a 150g is a nice upgrade! It's good that you really didn't have to pay a lot of extra money for this tank.

Back
Top Bottom