FOWLR 75G & Fish Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaloJ

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello again guys, I haven't been in the forum for several months, so I wanted to update my previous thread and I couldn't respond, I decided to create a new thread explaining everything that has happened since then. I have two quarantine tanks, one 25 gallon and another 10 gallon tank, I currently have a clownfish in the small tank, the other tank is unoccupied since in my main tank I was finally able to place fish after quarantine, I have a coral beauty angelfish and a blue damsel, both were in quarantine for 10 weeks, fortunately I have not had any problems with diseases, and although I have moved slowly buying fish, I think I'm on the right track, I have improved my skills with the QT tanks, also, I plan a simple fish room, that will help me make the water changes easier to do and in general all the maintenance of QT tanks and the main tank.
I had problems with ammonia at first with the QT tanks but I was able to solve it, now it is easier for me to be able to handle these situations, before it was a headache, so I feel quite confident after having some simple fish to quarantine, but I have discarded them for different reasons, zero diseases in my tanks and I'm happy, at the moment I only attach some photos of the fish in QT and my CB in the main tank.

Attachments

• P1040178~2.jpg
    P1040178~2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 54
  • P1040198~2.jpg
    P1040198~2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 54
  • P1040254.jpg
    P1040254.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom