Fuzzy dwarf lion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J19Reynolds

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are y'all's input on fuzzy dwarf lions? What do u think they should be on? How much live rock What fish he might be abld to be with ect... What they should be feed & how often?

I'm thinking if getting one to put in my 55 gallon tank

Yes I have :) n as hoping someone who had one would comment :) n hear about personal experiences

Ok so I was just at my lfs and they had lots of these n so lil :) now I want one even more!! My clown fish are bigger than some of them... Any advice on them?

My favorite lion fish is the fuzzy dwarf lion! We named ours Alice :) they say anything that can fit in its mouth they will eat. We had a small blue damsel in the tank with her and a snowflake eel. The damsel was in there for about 4 days before the eel got to it. Our eel eats everything. But this FDL is a very picky eater! Everyone has a different personality but I always suggest a FDL. They love to hang upside down on the rocks.

image-1129283174.jpg

I got mine today :) we named him Simba
I haven't tried to feed him just yet waiting in my husband to get home to try :)

Back
Top Bottom