Help feeding Orange Spotted Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tmaida17

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've have him for 3 weeks not and he seems eat only when he want and it doesn't seem like much. Food would float right in from of him and he won't eat it. If I try to target feed him he swims away. He'll eat the pellets once and a while and I just bought frozen Marine Cuisine. Which have Bryne, mysis shrimp in it. He did eat chopped up silverside one time but not since. He looks healthy and all, but curious why he does this? Any ideas?

Mine one eats shrimp pellet formula. I break it into half. Half for morning, half for night. It knows when the food comes, it swims to the center & wait for that.

I ve been able to get him to eat frozen brine shrimp the pretty good the last couple of days. I think he s getting use to it finally. He still hides but if I use the sea squirter at the right angle the shrimp floats to him haha. There's always got to be one problem child.

Yes, mine one is also a problem guy. It won't show up until meal time. I call him "old man" because it's black band on top if it's eyes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom