Help! New fish on bottom?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

th64

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I just got added a true perc clownfish yesterday to my tank after cycling for about a month and half with LR. Now he was fine all day yesterday and this morning but I just got back home and hes on the bottom sideways. I added different snail today as well. I have never used tap water, always used RO/DI. Im going to do a water change just in case. My current levels:
Salinity- 1.022
PH= 8.2
Ammonia- 0
Nitrites- 0
Nitrates- 20ppm

Also, I am running activated carbon in a HOB filter... any ideas?

th64 said:
Also, I am running activated carbon in a HOB filter... any ideas?

Some times the do that and then you come home tommrow and they are good

My 2 percas act weird aaaall the time swim complete sideways lay in the bottom corner of the tank.. I think its just the clown way haha when i jad oscellaris clowns they were completly different acting

Guys he died =/ ... I have no idea what happend. I am so confused and no he didnt eat anything yesterday. Now im scared to try putting another fish in there even though my parameters are all perfect.

Ah man ,,that stinks..i feel bad i told you he was ok..not sure what could have happen...May have been sick all along ..
I definitely wouldn't add anything yet...

Yeah I guess I'll hold out and try to take him back to the LFS maybe they'll give some sort of credit. I was just thinking since clowns have weird personalities he was just acting weird but guess not =/

Back
Top Bottom