HELP QUICK!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seacat

Aquarium Advice Freak
i went last night to a guys house thats moving and bought about 80 lbs of lr from him $200. well i bought it in my 20 gallon fowlr. the fish in there are 2 percula clown fish. this morning i got up to turn there light on and they were in a corner at the bottom still halfway sleeping i think...so i went back in there like 2 hours later. and they were still doing it. i fed them, then they just went right back down to the bottom and swam in place. is there something wrong in the rock or do you think they are just getting use to all that rock in there tank. and they also look fine. and i also didnt put all of that rock in my tank by the way. tia
seacat

They are probably just nervous about the change. Give them some time, I'll bet they will come around. :wink:

you fit 80 LBS of LR in a 20 gallon tank?

I am missing something here?

ya you missed the last line... "and i also didnt put all of that rock in my tank by the way"

Just ignore that post...it was my little brother...me and a friend went 50/50 on about 200lbs of live rock from a guy moving and i gave him almost all of it and i took about 40-50 pounds or so...the fish are fine...if i ever post anything that doesnt seem to make since, its my little brother.

Back
Top Bottom