Hermit Crab Killer!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Great I have a Red Leg Hermit crab thats a bully.... I just bought 6 new Turbo Snails yesterday, and yesterday I saw one of my red leg hermits picking on one of them. I moved him to the other side of the Tank before going to bed last night. I woke up this morning and he was toasted completely devoured. Will my red legged hermits eat up all my turbos? :new-alien:

Crabs are a PIA. They're fun to watch but you can't trust the little (moderator edit). Had em , ditched em, never been happier (relatively speaking).

Last edited by a moderator:
Like just about anything else, some can be good and some can get bad. I have a bunch of red leg, blue leg and scarlet hermits. They don't bother my snails.

Do fish really sleep:confused:

They sure do Mine sleep all the time..... You can always tell when they are sleeping there usaully in a corner or the the bottom chillin like if they are dead...LOL....:p... But it is a fact that fish need sleep just like us if you want Healthy Fish.....

Back
Top Bottom