How many fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is my 75g tank stocking list for references.

A pair of maroon clowns
Yellow tang
Blue hippo tang(he will definitely go when he gets bigger though)
Kole tang
Chromis
Snowflake eel.

The tank definitely does not look overcrowded because most of the fish are below 4" except the eel lol

Thats alot of tang you have there. lol

76g half-circle, no livestock right now. Right now im cycling. But I have been literally researching for months.

I hear u man I just learned patience is the key so I'll spread the word to u

Lol here it is

I love tangs btw lol

Attachments

• image-908107136.jpg
    image-908107136.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3266581647.jpg
    image-3266581647.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 76
You think so? I redid it from my previous one, which was just a bunch of rocks piled on. I hate the quality of my iPhones camera... Lol

@slither nice tank I was thinking of going to an open top tank any benefits from open and closed?

I have heard from a lot of people that open top tanks are bad.

1. Evaporation happens very quickly
2. Whenever you put you hands in the tank water spills EVERYWHERE

I wouldnt recommend it

I keep all open top tanks and have no issues. I also don't have any jumpers o that is covered. :)

The water is gonna evaporate anyway whether from the tank or sump. Also it allows for better gas exchange for the water.

Not to mention it looks awesome.

I constantly have my hands in my tanks and just keep a towel nearby, no biggie.

Mine came with a top so I just kept it. Plus, Im planning on getting a cat. Wouldnt really want it to go SW fishing...

I think I'm going to take off my glass tops tonight one of mine broke I had to super glue and duct tape cuz those tops are expensive about 120 bucks

Back
Top Bottom