Ibrahim's 150g FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 16oz of Dr Tim's One and Only since it seems like it helps speed a cycle. Ive used bio-spira before and that speed my cycle to only a week.

That dr Tim stuff is weird I used it a long time ago on a fw tank . It didn't do anything . Just make sure you shake it good it's really chunky

Hondatek said:
That dr Tim stuff is weird I used it a long time ago on a fw tank . It didn't do anything . Just make sure you shake it good it's really chunky

It should come today according to tracking

Dr tim's one and only came today so I'm moving my 75g away do I can put the 150g in its place today. I'm also hoping to get the aquascape done today and get the sand in tomorrow. I've got a long day ahead of me lol

You bought the right product. Nobody knows as much about aquarium biochemistry than dr Tim. His stuff does work!

You bought the right product. Nobody knows as much about aquarium biochemistry than dr Tim. His stuff does work!
But what about his bogus claim that for all these years, everyone has been using the wrong bacteria to cycle their tanks?

Everything was successful. I drained my 75g into a 64g trash can then had 3 ppl help me pick up the tank then move it while my brother pulled the tank from the bottom. It was dangerous because the fish, coral, rock, and sand was in the tank during the move but nothing leaked. I've got the 150g in place and will fill with water, sand, and rock tomorrow

But what about his bogus claim that for all these years, everyone has been using the wrong bacteria to cycle their tanks?

Sales tactic - it occurs in all business settings.

It's more of an opinion anyways.

mr_X said:

I'm not going to guarantee it works. I'm just saying its worked for me in the past so in going to give it another shot

I'm not going to guarantee it works. I'm just saying its worked for me in the past so in going to give it another shot

The only thing that is going against you is a bad batch of inactive bacteria (highly doubt it though) or bad weather exposure. Remember to follow all directions.

mr_X said:
Did you have the same result as with Dr. Tims?

Nope. But he is the same person who made Bio-ًSpira. The batch I just got was made in December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom