I'm just making a small transition from coral to fowlr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

styles215

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone I'm am not new to the saltwater world but I'm just making a small transition from coral to fowlr.. I just moved this Friday and I changed my setup because I was concern about the 125g. My plan was to use me 30 gallon tank to put in small fish of mine but I put when moving I didn't have enough ro water so I had to use tap.. About 35 gallons of it and mixed my salt with prime.. I put all my coral in my 30 in and a few fish watchmen goby, cleaner wrasse and two cleaner goby.. I have my baby blue tang in 30 also but I'm moving him to the 125 later.. I did put some of my fish in the 125. Yellow tang, hawk fish, clown, cow fish, saddle back butterfly, lawn mower Blenny and 3 small chromis .. I just need some advice on the compatibility of what I have and how to get all the tap water out of my system..

Last edited by a moderator:
Water changes will remove the tap water. There are products that are supposed to make tap water safe to use. I'm not familiar with them. Tap water typically has things like chlorine and fluoride added to it so it's probably best to do a big water change then follow up with more.

Back
Top Bottom