Just wanted to get opinion if I'm maxed or not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

styles215

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted to get opinion if I'm maxed or not.. I have a small marine betta 1", saddleback butterfly 3-4", yellow tang, 4", blue regal tang 1.5", firefish, nemo, arrow crab, banded coral shrimp, small cowfish bout a inch, and 3 chromis.. I have a 125 gallon and ima running chemipure elite on a canister, 2 400 pro series bio wheel and a protein skimmer

I say maxed out and eventually the hippo will need a larger tank but that's just my opinion.

What about inverts..? I have a 30 gallon also.. That I have 2 cleaner shrimp and a ton load of hermit and snails.. Can I put them in my display and take out the firefish and nemo.. And add something else..? Also soon I'll be getting a 210 gallon in about a year or so

Last edited by a moderator:
What about inverts..? I have a 30 gallon also.. That I have 2 cleaner shrimp and a s#%^ load of hermit and snails.. Can I put them in my display and take out the firefish and nemo.. And add something else..? Also soon I'll be getting a 210 gallon in about a year or so

Nice I mean the hippo has a long while before he outgrows it but it's too you have a tank for it. I think they'd be fine in the big tank. If you got rid of the clown and firefish you could add 2 more small fish

What about inverts..? I have a 30 gallon also.. That I have 2 cleaner shrimp and a ton of hermit and snails.. Can I put them in my display and take out the firefish and nemo.. And add something else..? Also soon I'll be getting a 210 gallon in about a year or so

You won't have many inverts in the tank for too long with the marine betta. I have one in my reef tank. They love munching on crabs and shrimp...size depending of course. Things like hermits and snails will be fine.

You won't have many inverts in the tank for too long with the marine betta. I have one in my reef tank. They love munching on crabs and shrimp...size depending of course. Things like hermits and snails will be fine.

Oh he is right, I completely missed the betta.

Don't forget the cow fish fellas, it can get close to 2 foot and releases poison when stressed and it's recommended at 250 gallons

Back
Top Bottom