Live rock;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClownMan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
When should I start seeing copeds in my tank? I have had the live rock in my tank for 6 months now.Would like to add a mandrin goby.

Check after lights out with a dim flashlight. Most likley you do have them they are just remaining nocturnal.

That said though I wouldn't recommend a mandarine in such a small tank no matter how mature. It is not enough to properly support it's feeding habits. They do best in a large reef system with a matching amount of LR or at the very least a large refugium.

Cheers
Steve

also damsels will put a big dent in the pod population so being that small of a tank id guess not to many left :)

Do you know for a fact that you had some to start with? Not all live rock will come with the fauna we'd like. You might need to get a starter population to get them breeding.

really ?¿? had a velvet damsel that about got swallowed by my grouper :-( so i put him in the fuge cause didnt have anywhere else to put him and about wiped out the pods population that he could see or get at !! figured anyfish that sees them would eat them couldnt see why not its live food !!

heheh if ya hold down the alt key and hit the number pad(dont work with the numbers across the top of the keyboard ) 5544 ¿¿ there are alot of diff things ya can make doing that like Æ=5522 ç=5511 ¥=5533 ¼=5548 ect.. :)

heheh if ya hold down the alt key and hit the number pad(dont work with the numbers across the top of the keyboard ) 5544 ¿¿ there are alot of diff things ya can make doing that like Æ=5522 ç=5511 ¥=5533 ¼=5548 ect

Learn something new everyday!

ASCII

There is also a character map built into windows machines under accessories.

Cheers
Steve

Takes me back to the days of ASCII Art 8)

Steve you must be older than I think you are or have a thirst for history. Atari, that was back from the old DOS days. I still have a version of MS DOS ver. 1.0

I fought windows for years before I had to succumb to the pressures of the windows enviroment......

Amazing how this thread changes from pods to ASCII ????

Back
Top Bottom