Mad lemon peel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiboblacuillere

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hmmm... I had a bta for my ocellaris clown and my lemon peel ate it... I thought buying a carpet would be ok since those are painful but it took 2 days and he ate it -_-... I have a condy and this one is ok no bite nothing... I dont know what to do. Hes really beautifull really nice color and outlines and i dont really want to give it back but clowns dont have nem anymore. Dont want to give clown either... Should i give away the lemon and buy a new nem or should i trade the ocellaris for maroon and buy a new nem ?

you don't need a nem for a clown they can live easily without, even if you do buy one there is no way to be sure that the clown will host the nem and visa versa anyway. if the fish are not causing you problems why not just keep both and don't get the nem?

I know its just that they are really funny to watch in a nem :) they look to love this so much lol

Yeah definitely know what you mean! What size tank is it? How often o you feed your tank?

My tank is a 77g i feed flakes the morning and mixed brine/mysis shrimp at the end of the day. I also put a piece of algae pad at the bottom. The lemon eat like a pig and even steal food to my snowflake -_-

Finally i got my maroon couple today. They are stressed a little but they seem hardy. Maybe they will be ok in 2-3 days they are really beautiful. Ill check for a bta in 1-2 weeks when they will settle down.

Attachments

• image-1960017496.jpg
    image-1960017496.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom