Marco Rocks got it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I finally completed 25 LBs more of Base Rock. Hopefully I will recieve it soon. and at .89LB Florida Base rock i could not pass up.

Once you get immediately we will need pictures!

When you see him tell the thief I want my money back.

HA, his latest auto update fron 2 December says the rock shipped from Fiji before 11 Novemeber. Shock, still no rock!

Support your LFS... Even if they are a few dollars more, at least no surprises.

Good News He will be shipping out today I already received a Confirmation Email from DHL...

Good News He will be shipping out today I already received a Confirmation Email from DHL...

I thought DHL had pretty much closed up shop... Also how is the weather up there, I heard there was a ton of snow.

Nope! they just cut back on 9,500 employees and just closed a bunch of centers and airport hubs. but other than that they still functioning. The wheather is going to be horrible tomorrow expecting a foot of snow at least thats what they say the wheather men are always wrong here in the city.

Reputable or not...

I have tried to email this company twice this week to ask a question about purchasing some rock...they have yet to reply...is the overall opinion here that they can't be trusted?

I have tried to email this company twice this week to ask a question about purchasing some rock...they have yet to reply...is the overall opinion here that they can't be trusted?

I've emailed them a few times to I believe they are just horrible at emailing. But I know if you call they might answer. My order is already @ DHL Chicago so I should be receiving it either today or Monday. With the weather we are having today I don't even think today would be a good delivery day.

Thank you...I REALLY want to know your opinion on that Florida rock when you get it...I have searched for DAYS on google, and can't find anything close to it....

Marco Rocks are Out for Delivery today once I receive them I will take pictures and post... Can't wait.:x-mas:

cool, im thinking about ordering from there in the near future. and im in michigan and we have over a foot already where im at and were getting more today.

Yeah yesterday we were -11.2 degress today we warm up -1.2 degress and Snow tomorrow...lol

Gosh, I'm going to Chicago in 4 days and I don't look forward to it when it's so FREEZing cold, bbrrr....

i really want to go to chicago for the winter holiday classic (hockey) but ill be in aruba =[. fine maybe more like =/. ok ok ok =].

Back
Top Bottom