Missing Bicolor Angel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jandc805

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a missing bicolor angel fish that went missing over night. There is no way he was sucked in the filters and not on the floor so he didn't jump out. I lifted up my insert and only LR to make sure he was not wedged under but did not see anything. Could my 5 HC's have eaten it over night? Is this a common thing to happen? It was in my tank for about a month. Any ideas
Thanks

I had the EXACT same thing happen to my angel a few weeks ago. He never showed any signs of illness or stress and was eating fine! Then all of the sudden he just disappeared. I still have no clue what happened!

I have this happen before with other fish if he is dead at night and u have a decent size cuc he will be eaten by the morning. Good luck I hope that's not the case

Does your LR have any holes he can fit into? We "lost" our bi color Blenny. Couldn't find him for 2 days. Looked in the rock and he was in one of the holes.

No the LR's holes are way too small and I lifted and looked around and under for it. He was about 2 inches long and I have 5 small HC's 1 turbo, 1 Astrea, 3 bumblebees, 1 chocolate chip star and a cleaner shrimp. He didn't have any signs of stress or anything. He swam around happy and ate enough every time. Well sounds like I am not the first and I'd rather he be eaten than somewhere missing. How would I know if he is decomposing somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom